New Gigabyte Aorus AIC PCIe NVMe SSD 512GB - 3480/2100 MB/s 360/510K IOPS 3D NAND TLC 1.8 Mil MTBF 5yrs Wty
Form Factor: PCl Express Card
Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
Total Capacity: 512GB*
Sequential Read Speed : up to 3480 MB/s*
Sequential Write speed : up to 2100 MB/s*
TRIM S.M.A.R.T supported
AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption Self-Encrypting Drive (SED)
Warranty: Limited 5-years
PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
PCl Express Card
Limited 5-years or 800TBW
3D TLC ToshiBa BiCS3
External DDR Cache
Sequential Read speed
Up to 3480 MB/s
Sequential Write speed
Up to 2100 MB/s
Random Read IOPS
up to 360K
Random Write IOPS
up to 510K
Mean time between failure (MTBF)
1.8 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)
Average : R : 5.9W; W : 4.6W
Power Consumption (Idle)
0°C to 70°C
-40°C to 85°C
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 800 TBW, whichever comes first.